Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Thursday, March 3, 2011

back home, early March





I'm back home after spending 2.5 weeks down at Amanda's. Great time with them, although I must have picked up something, since within half a week I was down with a horrible cold/cough thing. Not fun, and hard to feel productive with that going on.
The snow is much diminished from the thaw we had all over the state, but there is still enough. Today it's been lightly snowing, causing the birds and squirrels to hit the feeders heavy. Good to be back home, and to know my knee is much recovered, the Marshfield Clinic surgeon did a great job. Nice to be able to get up and down from my wheel without pain, what a blessing. Good to be back making bowls and cupcake holders, and earring bowls and mugs and you get the picture. I sit here at the computer watching the crazy birds and rejoice in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment