Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Barry continues being my craft show guy!


Winter can be crazy cold, but the bills continue to come in, so I book shows. This upcoming weekend is an event in Stevens Point WI called "Garden Visions 2011". It's a Master Gardeners conference and besides speakers and workshops there is a Marketplace. We will have my pottery and Barry's twig baskets, grapevine baskets and signs. He gets to do the show since I am having knee surgery on Friday. He's going to drop me off at the clinic then head down to the conference site. Thank the Lord for girlfriends who can drop everything and come fetch me when I'm ready and spend the weekend with me and the dog. Thank you Nancy!
At least we only have really cold temps scheduled, not snow. So, will update after the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment