Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Friday, April 27, 2012

And even with April Snow Showers

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to upload my flowers which arrived Wed. from my daughter Amanda and her family. Beautiful birthday gift. I enjoyed them especially yesterday as I looked out into snow showers and wild winds during the morning. We could look at the flowers and smile. Our night time temps are back into the mid twenties for the next few days so no glaze loads for the kiln. This is too sad, I long for spring. My basement has no horizontal surfaces which don't contain boards of pottery waiting to run thru the kiln. Orders to finish, stuff to make. Blue skies this morning and 25 deg. Hope my plants are surviving out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment