Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Functional pottery made in Wisconsin

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

new ventures

Wow, life is so amazing. I have known Nancy from Blackberry Creek Soaps for years, we got to know each other thru craft shows in Wisconsin. And we both love each other's product, so of course I can buy her soap and lotions, and she uses my pottery. Nancy has a fantastic website for her soaps and lotions and sprays, so now I (my soap dishes) are on her website. Blackberry Creek Soaps http://handmade-natural-soap.net/index.html
is her link.
Believe me, she makes the best soaps and she makes my soap dishes look good too! Great website. Please check it out!
In other news, at the studio I have noticed the hummingbirds are feeding heavy, I fear soon they will head south. This morning on my walk thru the woods to the creek, while standing on the bridge I saw a mink hurry down the stream, go under the bridge, up the bank and head into the woods. Beautiful. So now, back to work. The tourists are scarce on the ground right now, so I'm trying to catch up on inventory and orders. PTL!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment